How to spy any android device? With Androrat crack you can easily spy any android device you want. It is a remote administration tool for android.
It is basically a client/server app that was developed in java Android for client side and in Java/Swing for the server side.
Androrat Crack Free Download
Its name is basically a combination of two words Androrat = Android and Rat.
This project was developed by a team of 4 for a university project but it got popular. It was realized in a month and its primary goal is to provide control of android system remotely and even be able to retrieve information.
This android application is the client for server which receives all connections. Moreover, it runs as a service and not an activity which it starts during the boot process. In simple, user won’t have to interact with the service directly.
Finally, its connection to server can be easily triggered by SMS or call which is a technical matter and should be resolved.
Using this app you can easily get all contacts from the other android device. It also allows to access the call logs.
Androrat is capable of retrieving all messages and even GPS/network location which is amazing.
You can even monitor the messages received on other android device live and even access calls live.
It lets you take picture from the camera and stream sound from microphone. So, it is a kind of A-Z spy on other android system.
The app is also capable of streaming videos, do a toast, send a text message, give a call, open URL in default browser and even vibrate the phone.
How to Install?
- You have to make a id on Here and create a host.
- You need to open port you want to use. To do that Open Control panel > Network & Internet > Network & Sharing center Then click on see full map option Right-Click on the Gateway or router>Properties In general tab, Go to settings , Click on add In Description of service , Write Androrat Now you have to check your ip, To Do this , open command prompt, type ipconfig, Scroll To Ethernet Adapter local area connection, and note down the ipv4 address Now come back to Add window , in the name or ip address type the ipv4 address you have noted Now in the external & internal port number , type 81 , tcp should be selected, click ok Now click on Add button again…Now in Description , write androrat 1 In the name or ip address, type the ipv4 address you have noted Now in the external & internal port number , type 81 , udp should be selected, click ok.
- Now extract the file, Open AndroRat Binder.exe.
- Go to No-ip tab and fill your information & click on update.
- Go to Build Tab.
- In IP section, type the hostname you have created by no-ip.
- In port section, type 81.
- In apk title, Type any title you want.
- Check the hidden box to hide the apk from mobile’s app drawer.
- Click on Go.
- Now you will see the apk with the title you have given in the extracted folder.
- Now install that .apk to any android mobile phone.
- You will find a folder named Androrat in the extracted files.
- Open Androrat>Androrat.jar (you should have java installed in your pc to open it).
- Now click on server> Select port and enter 81, click ok & restart it.
- Now, as soon as the android client is online, you will find it on the jar file ……select any server online.
- Enjoy 🙂.